Friday, May 6, 2011

I don't wanna get sick!


I HATE BEING SICK!!!! I try really hard not to get sick. That means avoiding sick people, avoiding water-fountains, excessive hand washing etc. It’s pretty much a pain in the butt. Well…. Anyway, my point is, last week my big brother got the flu. Yuck! I don’t want that one! Well, Aaron is all better now, but while he was sick, he was banished to his room. The only time he could come out was to eat and use the bathroom. Somehow Jacob managed to get it from him this week and so my mom banished Jacob. Well Jacob pretty much said, “Screw that! I’m gonna do whatever I want ‘cause I know you won’t stop me! There isn’t a TV in my room so I think I’ll hang out in the living room!”
And my mom said to Jacob, “Poor thing! You will die of boredom in your bedroom, which is filled with so much stuff that you can’t sleep on your bed, see the floor, or even open the door. Poor baby. I’ll let you stay in the living room and contaminate every surface in the house so maybe your big sister will get sick. Wouldn’t that be funny?”
Then she turned to me and said, “You, the healthiest person in the household, are hereby banished to your room!”
And I’m just thinking, What?! (The little ?! thingy is called an Interrobang) He should stay in his room he is the one who’s sick!!! I DON’T WANNA GET SICK!!! Even if I am banished, he is touching everything in the house with his sick little hands! There is no way I’m not going to get sick! WTG? (What The Giraffe?)
Who thinks this sounds like a fair setup?

~Elise

P.S. Don't worry I'm not actually sick... YET!

2 comments:

Princess Jelly said...

What the firetruck!? That's stupid D:< That never happens to me, mostly cuz i OWN the tv XD And, i have a really high immune system O.O Like, some one could be coughing all over me, and i'll be A OKAY :D

Elise said...

Usually my immune system is pretty BA! But I don't wanna get sick, 'cause when I DO, it's really, really, bad...