Thursday, March 3, 2011

Really Old Blog Post


I just found an EXTREMELY old blog post I made
on another website while I was on vacation in
Pennsylvania! Wow! I was soooooo bored!


Freeport is a town the size of a pair of underpants (excuse my crude reference) so small that if you blink you WILL miss it. Freeport has four churches (Baptist, Lutheran, Episcopal and Presbyterian. One of each denomination...) an elementary school and an "area high school" (a school that severs Freeport and vicinity). You are either in town or in the country you either see cars or cows out your window. I see cows. Stinky, ugly, stupid cows. The Freeport library is closed on Sunday and they still use stamps and pens to check out books. Have you ever seen one of those pieces of paper in the front of a REALLY old library book? The ones with stamps all over them? Freeport still uses those... The computer has a notice on it that says:
  1. NO memory sticks, (thumb drives)
  2. NO games,
  3. NO discs,
  4. ABSOLUTLY NO DOWNLOADING!
Do you know what that leaves? This. Kind of... all there is to do is; sit, swim (if you have access to a pool) talk, play crochet, and swat flies. I am slowly (like everything else) dyeing of boredom. I still love a band everyone loves to hate ----The Jonas Brothers. A concert is going on out of town and I am going but with how few people are into them I think it will be a private concert. Life is sad. People are sad. I am sad that Freeport is so miserable. But it is, and that will not change. Ever. I miss Bothel and my couch and my movies and my puppy. I also miss my friends and having comments on my blog. This post is long and I hope you read it through to the end. This blog is my life and my truth and my chance to be understood. To lalaland and beyond I will go to solve my problems. Good by...

That was spaztastic!

No comments: