Monday, April 18, 2011

Don't I wish?

"If wishes, were fishes, could you walk on the sea?" ~Unknown
Now stop and think about it. Could you? How many times do you make wishes every day? I probably make anywhere between 10 and 30 wishes EVERY DAY. Everything from, “Man I wish I looked tuffer.” To “I wish I had a kitten.” To “I wish I could meet The Jonas Brothers.” And, the wish I’m sure you all have made this one, “I wish my chores would do themselves.” Well, with all those wishes being made by billions of people every day, if wishes were fishes could you walk on the sea? I think so! Nobody ever seems completely satisfied with what they have! I know I’m not! I don’t mean to sound bratty but... well, I’d like to say that all I need are my family and friends around me and I’ll be happy forever! But that’s a lie! My family annoys me... a lot! And I LOVE my friends,  but that doesn’t mean I don’t want an ipad2! I’ve wished for that one a couple of times. All I’m trying to say is, I believe that if wishes were fishes you could walk on the sea! Who’s with me? It makes sense right? Right?  I thought so!

No comments: