Friday, April 15, 2011

Photography - I think I'm Pretty Good!

 Sorry people, but my self esteem is a little low today, so I'm gonna brag! 

"Ice In My Blood"
I made my friend Ash take this one, but I just like it SOOOOO much!



"Sunny Puppy"
My puppy Scooter!


"Through The Knothole"
I took this one through a knot hole in my back fence.




"Midnight Snack"
Piglets at the Puallup fair.


"Untitled"
My friend Monica





"Forever Hay"
This picture was taken at a friends wedding! (No joke!)




"Pouncing Pussy, Hear Me Roar"
The kitten I want preparing to pounce.




"A Shocking New Taste"
A squirrel eating a Maraschino cherry at the Ballard Locks.



"Evening Heather"
My friend Ash sitting in a bunch of heather.


"Far Sighted"
A friend of a friends daughter... I just like the colour!


"Revelation 1:1"
Sunshine smothered by a cloud.



"Back Alley View"
Beautiful sunset.


"Trapt"
My friend Lyssa, locked in a cage. LOL!


No comments: