Friday, April 22, 2011

Portal - Why we love it


The reason I say, “Why WE love it” is because my friend Monica doesn’t, but someone she idolizes does. In fact, Monica is mad at Portal because someone she idolizes loves it. That person is, Jhonen Vasquez, her favorite comic book artist, the creator of the ingenious Invader Zim, after whom her cat is named. Phew! That was a mouthful! Well… anyway, Jhonen V. was going to do some comicing this week and he didn’t because Portal 2 was released! I love Portal!!!!! And so does Jhonen V.! These are a small taste of how hilariously awesome Portal really is!

1 comment:

Moniker! said...

Haha! You make me sound obsessive! Zim is Little Cat Z's nickname, and i only read his books/blog as you do with your favorite author! But the thing about him making more JtHM comics was a joke... However cruel it was. Actually, I just don't like most video games. But I might actually check this one out! Looks fun, however short it may be!