Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Need To Read

           I’m on a hunt for good books. I love mystery, suspense and thriller books. I love books about thieves and spies and I love it when the good guy is to terribly innocent for example Nancy Drew… she disturbs me… However, Alex Rider is pretty cool and I love the Escape From Furnace novels and the Gallagher Academy series! In the Inkworld trilogy, which I am in the middle of, there is one character I just wish would die already and that isn’t a good thing. The Bug Man novels rock my sox off and I really enjoy The Outsiders as well… in fact enjoy isn’t a good word for that… how about… adore… Yes, I adore The Outsiders. I have an entire blog devoted to them! Anywho! If you know of a good book to read just leave me a comment and I might read your favorite book! *SARCASM* Yay! (I said "I might read your favorite book!" as if I have followers who actually care! LOL!)


~Elise


P.S. I don’t do books with lots of swearing and I DEFFINETLY don’t do mushy gushy lovey stuff! Plus I finally have the cover images for Scorpia Rising and Uncommon Criminals



No comments: