Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My List Of Thr33


                  So I have this list of actors that I think are hot. Not just ‘hot’ but note-worthy hot. So first is Mathew Bomber, he is tall dark and ruggedly handsome. He was in Chuck as Bryce Larkin and he is the main character of White Collar, Neil Caffrey, in my list of three hottest/cutest guys he is in the HOT category. Next is Chris Egan. He is super cute and has the most adorable accent in the universe! He was most recently in the movie Letters to Juliet he was also in Eragon as Roran. He goes in my CUTE category. Last, but definitely not least, is Alex Pettyfer. He was in the movie Stormbreaker and is in the upcoming movies Beastly and I Am Number Four. He goes right in the middle because he is cute and hot!




Alex Pettyfer


Mathew Bomber


 
Christopher Egan


No comments: